Morning Workshop: How to Script: Story for Branded Video Content
Date & Time
Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
How do you grab video viewers and keep them watching? How do you take existing marketing copy and visual assets and transform them into compelling content? How do you build a story arc for a non-fiction subject?
Learn how to create a script about an institution or issue, and write creatively for animation or graphics. Take your scriptwriting to the next level with this intensive workshop from an expert video storyteller. Through case studies and exercises, you will learn concrete skills involving:
• Writing your creative brief
• Scripting tools and strategies
• The keys to story infrastructure
• The narrative arc
• The role of sound in story
• Incorporating interviews
• Writing for animation
• Managing an approvals workflow
* This is an add-on ticket. Breakfast and lunch are included. Main conference passes need to be purchased separately.